- Let me share a simple trick I use to enhance cockpits of my models using images of the real instruments. Nobody can say it is wrong...
- I finally took final photos of the 'Nam Taxi diorama, depicting an 11th ACR M113 ACAV on move in the area of Loc Ninh, during the Battle of Binh Long Province, Vietnam, 1969.
- Yes, I have been working on some models, stay tuned. But meanwhile, here is the walkaround of a unique aircraft: the Convair YF2Y-1 Sea Dart Bu.135765 as displayed at the Florida Air Museum, Lakeland FL, USA. I guess it sounded like a good idea, but....
- It is not everyday that you can find an authentic survivor
of the Pearl Harbor attack and the Battle of Midway. So here is a walkaround of the Douglas SBD-2 Dauntless Bu.No.02106 on static display at the National Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola, FL, during November 2019.
- I did a small comparison between gel products used to simulate the rippled water effect in dioramas... I hope you find it useful somehow.
- If you don't know, the P-47 which differs the most from its other
versions is the version N. Check out why in this walkaround of the Republic P-47N Thunderbolt s/n 44-89320 that I did in U.S. Air Force Armament Museum, adjacent to Eglin, FL, USA, last November.
- Let me open the year with my long due photos of the 33rd IPMS-Brazil, held in São Paulo during the last month.
- Here is my diminutive Polish TKS tankette from RPM (ex-Mirage) in 1/35 scale, as it
probably looked like during the opening WWII weeks.
- If you are planning a PTO diorama, this walkaround may be interesting for you: A Ford GTB Bomb Service Truck on
display at the National Museum of Naval Aviation, Pensacola. These
little trucks were used in the Pacific during WWII wherever an
airplane needed to be loaded with bombs.